To download any of the below materials, right-click the link and select Save As.
- THW Tips and Tools flyer: This one-page flyer has everything you need to get started with your subscription including: logging in, checking usage statistics, tips on integrating the database into your library or classroom, promoting it to your teens, and more.
- THW Walkthrough: This slideshow walkthrough offers you and your staff a self-guided tour, at your own pace. You can get the database highlights here in less than five minutes.
- Educator How-To’s: Ruth Kuzmanic--a HS health educator for over 30 years in Naperville, IL, technology guru, and longtime customer--provides a quick, approachable tutorial on THW and how to get your students hands-on with it.
- Beyond the Basics: Tips to Maximize Usage: A collection of ideas and suggestions to make integrating Teen Health & Wellness into your library or classroom easy.
- User’s Guide: A comprehensive overview of the database features and functionality as well as helpful tips for using the database most effectively. Feel free to download and distribute to your colleagues and teen users via print or email.