The Real Life Literacy and Teen Health & Wellness Customer Newsletters offer the latest news on exciting site enhancements, proven promotional and programming ideas, advice on how to best serve teen users, and more.
To subscribe, simply send us your email address.
You can view current and past issues below. For older issues, visit the Customer Newsletter archive.
- January 2015 // Spread Kindness - Safe & Caring Communities
- Holiday 2014 // Stories of Hope and Resilience for the New Year
- December 2014 // NEW Bookmarks & Posters. Plus More Tips & Tools
- October 2014 // NEW & Updated Content: Bullying, Ebola, PTSD, more
- April 2014 // SPECIAL SAVINGS! Financial Literacy, Digital Literacy, Teen Health & Wellness
- February 2014 // Life Skills Toolkit: Real Life Literacy from Rosen Digital
- November 2013 // LJ's Best New Database, Video PSA Project, Government Shutdown Aftermath
- September 2013 // NEW Real Life Literacy, Updated Content, School Collaboration
- May 2013 - Canada // Bullying and Cyberbullying Updates, Personal Story Project
- April 2013 // Celebrate Earth Day, ThingLink, Student Videos, April Conferences
- March 2013 // Get Creative with ThingLink, Financial Literacy Month, Public Library Programs
- February 2013 // How to Integrate & Motivate, Heart Health Month, Girls Get Real Program
- December 2012 // Coping With School Violence, End-of-Year Budgeting, Happy Holidays
- November 2012 // Coping With Natural Disasters, Teens Rock the Vote, and More
- October 2012 // Stop Bullying Now with Teen Health & Wellness
- September 2012 // Back-to-School Boot Camp, Educator Resources, Financial Literacy
- March 2012 // New Text-to-Speech, Nashville Public Library Limitless Libraries, PLA
- January 2012 - Canada // OLA, Teen Health & Wellness, CyberSmarts: Staying Safe Online